The Fraxel family laser treatments, all deliver remarkable results with fast recovery. The range of Fraxel treatments vary in aggressiveness, downtime, number of procedures needed and results. The most aggressive treatment, Fraxel Repair, can produce dramatic improvement for severely damaged skin. This is a single treatment procedure, but will require more downtime and after treatment skin care. Less aggressive treatments, like Fraxel Dual, can produce significant results for mild to moderately sun damaged skin over the course of 3 to 6 treatments. Typically, there is minimal after treatment skin care with these treatments and downtime is minimal.
When considering which treatment option is best for you, Dr. Gerrish will discuss the trade-off between downtime and results to determine the best option that fits you and your lifestyle.Fraxel is effective on:
- Fine lines and wrinkles – like crow’s feet and brow lines
- Surface scarring – erasing effects of acne and other scarring
- Pigmentation – minimizing the appearance of age spots
- Sun damage – helping heal dangerous skin damage
- Actinic Keratosis (AK) – a common pre-cancerous skin condition
With a track record of over 800,000 treatments, Fraxel technology is proven to be safe and effective for multiple indications. But because skin types and conditions can vary, some side effects are possible.
Click on each tab to learn more.
Treat wrinkles now, avoid a facelift later. All in a single treatment. All without surgery.
What if you could correct wrinkles and skin damage today, while defending against a facelift tomorrow? And do it all in one, non-surgical treatment? The breakthrough Fraxel Repair treatment makes it possible - with no need to ever go under the knife. As you age, your skin naturally loses its elasticity, becoming more prone to looseness, wrinkles and deep frown lines. But with Fraxel Repair treatment, you can not only tighten aged and damaged skin, you can actually prevent loose skin from forming. So you can avoid facelifts in the future and improve your appearance today.
The Fraxel Repair treatment is a revolutionary new way to correct aged and damaged skin - without the risks, prolonged downtime or adverse reactions of other ablative procedures. Instead, you get dramatic results in a single treatment with fast recovery.Life-changing benefits of the Fraxel Repair treatment include:
- Dramatic results in a single treatment
- A preemptive strike against a facelift - through tightening that defends against loose, saggy skin
- Smoother, more even skin tone and texture
- Softening of deep frown lines and wrinkles
- Improved appearance of redness caused by sun damage
- Depending on the aggressiveness of treatment, the procedure takes 30 minutes for a full face, with most men and women returning to routine activities in 7 days.
Keep building memories while looking your best.
Wrinkles and age spots may signify a life rich with laughter and excitement, but now you can keep the memories without the crow's feet and dark patches. Whether you're off to a new job interview, have a romantic getaway or simply want to erase the signs of aging, the Fraxel Dual™ treatment can return your skin to its original beauty and texture.
The Fraxel Dual is the combination of the Fraxel Dual and the Fraxel Thulium laser. The Fraxel laser is the gold standard for quickly rejuvenating your skin and correcting acne scars and other imperfections - all without impacting your daily routine.
With Fraxel Dual™ treatment, you can renew your inner beauty through,
- Smoother, fresher, younger-looking skin
- Improved tone and texture
- Erasing of unwanted brown spots
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes
- Improved appearance of acne scars and surgical scars
The procedure takes 15 to 20 minutes for a full face, and most people return to routine activities the very next day. Most men and women experience immediate results and see the most benefit in three to five treatments.